Beacon Hill Dinner Club Group
JOIN US AS WE CELEBRATE
15 years of awesome evenings!
Next Event – Saturday, May 6, 2023 (Registration Deadline April 6 , 2023).
What to expect:
A good time! Exceptional food, delicious wines, interesting conversation, lots of laughs.
What it is:
- A casual, no obligation, quarterly, all adult neighbourhood potluck!
- B.Y.O.B. (As a neighbourhood organised event, participants are asked to bring their beverage of choice for the evening.)
- An opportunity to socialise with everyone at the “all-in” cocktail hour and then more intimately at your host home with your dinner group.
What it isn’t:
- A regular commitment. Dinners are scheduled four times per year. Some people attend 1-2; others won’t miss any if they can help it! When each date is announced, check your calendar and jump in if you are available.
- A gourmet club. That said – we have enjoyed fantastic meals together!
- A lot of work. Everyone contributes a dish. The host is responsible for the main course only.
How it works:
- A date is set each quarter for the dinner and an email notification is sent to all Beacon Hill residents.
- Those interested in participating sign-up by the deadline provided (see “How to sign up” below).
- Dinner groups of 4 couples are organised from the pool of respondents. If 12 couples sign up, we will have 3 houses host the dinner.
- Participants will receive an email that provides the groupings for the evening as well as provides information about the “all-in cocktail hour”.
- Each host will select their cuisine or main entrée and communicate it to the group. At that time they will also ask for volunteers for other dishes (example: salad/bread, starch, non-starch vegetable, dessert). Everyone contributes.
How to sign up:
- To Register now CLICK HERE
- Include the following:
- Names of those attending (ex. Tom and Jill Thames or Tom Jones and Jill Thames)
- Home telephone number
- Preferred email address